Additional Information for Agency Employers
Information about SFS
- Offical Documents for Confirming SFS Scholar Hires are the Public Law 113-274 form located here and One Page Document explaining SFS and the hiring process is accessible here.
- Training to Hire: In the November 2006 issue, FedTech profiled the SFS program and outlined the ways that government agencies are using SFS graduates to improve their cybersecurity posture.
GW-specific CyberCorps Information
- Practical Lessons for Government Service: Skills and Knowledge that GW CyberCorps graduates bring to their summer internships.
- GW CyberCorps Policy on part-time agency hires during the school year
- Student testimonials and success stories from CyberCorps Alumni
- Full list of agencies who have hired our CyberCorps graduates
- OPM Memorandum Regarding EO 13562: Clarifies that agencies may continue to use the STEP and SCEP hiring authorities. For further information, Government Executive reported on the memorandum when it was issued.
- Agency employers are invited to share employer testimonials about GW CyberCorps interns or permanent hires by emailing us.
- NACE Paper Outline 2018 Heller, Hoffman, and Toregas : A paper that discusses using cybersecurity experts to become adjunct faculty members for community colleges.